Over the past 2 years, we have developed a great partnership with The Hope Factory. Their ongoing dedication and support have seen our sales volume increase tenfold over a very short period of time. We appreciate their attention to detail and creative approach in helping our company grow.
- Courtney Williams, W. Titley & Co
The eCommerce Journey
Struggling to grow your Shopify sales?
It’s tough when you know your online business could do better, but you just don’t know how.
Yet your time is valuable and running a business is hard enough… Now you have to spend hours researching apps, checking analytics, and reading endless blog posts.
Meanwhile, with hundreds of online stores (and more now because of COVID), buyers have more to choose from and competition is stronger than ever.
Take your store to the next level
When you look through the countless solutions, you need to be sure it’s the ideal fit — that’s why you should ask these questions when searching for advice on your Shopify marketing strategy:
- Do they specialise in Shopify only so you get the most from the platform?
- Do they focus on your entire Shopify ecommerce strategy rather than 1 - 2 things like “traffic” or “conversions” (which makes your store one-dimensional)?
- Do they work with you throughout the journey instead of giving quick fixes and leaving you confused on what to do when things change (as they usually do)?
- Do they have an ecommerce strategic framework to grow your Shopify or Shopify Plus store, driving increased revenue and profit margin (that makes a difference in the long-term)?
- Do they have lots of experience and a proven record of success with Shopify brands (so you don’t waste your time and money)?
But imagine having the proven advice to grow your Shopify Store sales & revenue:
- Imagine having a Shopify Plus partner to review your data and give you conversion optimisation advice so you know exactly what to do and how to grow—instead of figuring out everything yourself.
- Imagine not guessing, but knowing your entire online business is moving in the right direction.
- We’ve spent over 13 years building and growing Shopify and Shopify Plus ecommerce brands, removing the confusion and wasted time, and getting great results— we created a program based on a proven ecommerce framework for busy entrepreneurs who want the same results.
The Growth Program
Consistently grow your Shopify store driving increased revenue, profit margin, and getting peace of mind with The Hope Factory’s Growth Program.
This is the strategic ecommerce consulting program where we work with you to strengthen your entire online business so you can boost profits, stop feeling overwhelmed, and enjoy running your store—no matter your experience, industry, or schedule.
We’ve helped many Shopify & Shopify Plus brands transform their results and reduce the stress of growing their business—no matter their industry, size, or experience.
The result? More peace of mind, more freedom, and more time to spend on the things you love.
For Birkenstock Hahndorf, we helped boost online customer orders by 65%, total revenue by 58%, and traffic by 164% — in just one year.
I engaged The Hope Factory to upgrade our web store and increase our web presence. The work done was of an excellent standard and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I would highly recommend using The Hope Factory for any online work required. We will definitely be using them again in the near future…
- Phil, Birkenstock In The Hills
We specialise in Shopify & Shopify Plus and we’ll help you get the most from these platforms.
We’ve been using The Hope Factory’s growth program for over a year now. In that time we’ve been able to improve across multiple areas on our Shopify site which has led to a steady increase in all metrics used to measure the company’s prosperity. We’re looking forward to more of the continued success and great value for money offered by The Hope Factory in the future.
- Peter Le Cornu, Balsa Central
Shopify Growth Experts
The 7 Levers Framework of Ecommerce Growth
Many Shopify business owners lack an overall strategy and just focus on “traffic” or “conversions,” which overlooks your entire business, misses opportunities, and leads to endless testing. Instead, the Growth Program targets only 7 proven keys to any business—called the Seven Levers—to grow your ecommerce business in a balanced, consistent way; a framework created by the best-selling author and entrepreneur, Pete Williams.
The framework is frankly quite simple, but it works. By lifting each lever by just 10%, the compounding effect will actually double your profit, giving you more results effectively.
Gain consistent, measurable business growth without radical overhauls, massive investments or huge transformations.- Pete Williams,Cadence A Tale of Fast Business Growth Author
Advantages of the Program
- Each lever increases all other levers—by lifting each one by just 10%, the compounding effect will actually double your profit, giving you more results from less effort.
- Instead of overwhelming you with tasks, our advisors target one lever at a time to give you focus and clarity and create consistent improvements for steady, long-term success.
- The Hope Factory is the only Shopify Plus partner that uses the Seven Levers Framework.
Who the Growth Program is NOT for:
- Those only looking for IT support or a 24/7 help desk. While we do offer support as needed, our main goal is giving strategic advice to grow and scale your business.
- Those who want to give zero effort. You’ll get proven and powerful growth strategies, but you still need to follow through—otherwise, they’ll go to waste.
- Those not willing to invest in their business. While Growth Program prices are customised to your needs, if you don’t plan to invest in improvements, marketing strategies, etc., you won’t get the full benefits.
Choose the plan most suitable for your business:
$997 AUD + GST
Perfect for those looking to scale up their business
- Monthly 45-minutes strategy session
- 25% discount on 8-hour development blocks
- Monthly insights report
- Access to strategic advice via Basecamp